This is a reminder that the deadline for nominations for the European Nursing Recognition Award is the 1st March 2016.
• Each European Chapter has the opportunity to nominate ONE candidate for the Award.
• Nominations should be sent to Joy Merrell at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1st March 2016.
• The Regional Committee will judge each nominee against the Award criteria in order to select one candidate to receive the Award. This committee is comprised of representatives from each European Chapter.
• The successful recipient should be sponsored by her/his Chapter to attend the Biennial European Regional Conference, at a rate commensurate with available Chapter funds.
• The Award - A certificate, the associated honor this brings and the opportunity to give a 10 minute presentation at the Conference.
• The Award will be presented every two years at the Biennial European Regional Conference.
Criteria for nomination for the European Nursing Recognition Award
The nominated person must fulfil the following criteria:
• The nominated person must be a registered nurse (RN) and a current member of a STTI European Chapter.
• The nominated person must provide evidence of scholarship activity that fosters the development and/or research in nursing and is of relevance to practice and people’s health across the European region.
Additionally the nominated person must fulfil one or more of the following criteria:
• Conducted innovative research or contributed significantly to a nursing practice development project aimed at protecting and upholding human dignity across the European region.
• Conducted innovative research or contributed significantly to a nursing practice development project focused on education across the European region.
• Conducted innovative research or contributed significantly to a nursing practice development project focused on leadership across the European region
Any queries then please contact me.
Professor Joy Merrell
STTI Europe Regional co-ordinator